Looking for an amazing home that in the country, yet has DFW access? Amazing sunsets, jogging paths, peace and serenity. This beautiful single story home nestled in the country on over 1 acre of property with mature trees, well and sprinkler system. Home features open floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 1 nice sized office, 1 dinning and 2 living areas, 3 car garage with utility sink and closet, attic and a workshop. Home offers plenty off driveway parking plus the additional circle drive. There are 2 air conditioning units. The refrigerator, washer and dryer all stay.
All measurements, restrictions and information are the buyers agent and buyers responsibility to verify.
- Association Fee 119
- Association Fee Frequency Quarterly
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Jogging Path/Bike Path
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Electric Water Heater
- Exterior Features Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Workshop W/Electric
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 3
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Other, Vaulted Ceilings
- Utilities City Water, Outside City Limits, Underground Utilities
109 Morning Star Trail Aurora, TX