This Antebellum masterpiece was custom built by one of the country's foremost commercial builders for his own personal home. Built to commercial standards with steel construction, this 2 story home sits high on a hilltop setting overlooking a private lake. Over 8,000 sq. ft. of the finest construction with a huge 2 story Great Room and balconies on all 4 sides. Huge Master Suite down with custom bath and closet. Gourmet Kitchen with granite island.
Beautiful setting with a spring fed lake, deep water well for irrigation, barn and workshop, fenced for cattle.
- Style Colonial,Other
- Accessibility Features Elevator, Wheelchair Access, Wide Doorways
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features 12 Inch+ Attic Insulation, 13-15 SEER AC, 90% Efficient Furnace, Double Pane Windows, Foam Insulation, High Efficiency Water Heater, Insulated Doors, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier, Variable Speed HVAC, Ventilator
- Exterior Features Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Gazebo/Pergola
- Fencing Type Barbed Wire
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- Utilities Overhead Utilities, Septic, Well
5151 lemon road Road Big Sandy, TX