Upscale, modern, open, Lower Greenville M-Streets area home offers great layout, large windows, outdoor entertaining w pool & hot tub. Built in 2001, each bedroom has its own full bath. Modern home is bright & spacious, steps from Tietze Park, includes modern fixtures, Nest Thermostats, Ring doorbell.
Entertain in your formal living w refinished wood flooring, 10’ ceilings, WB fireplace and built-in bookshelves. Relax w friends in the expansive 2nd living space, step outside to covered patio, private pool & spa. Master & 2nd bed upstairs have updated carpet, & both open to covered porch, w park views. Kitchen w recent flooring, backsplash, SS appliances. Downstairs bed w full bath ensuite could be 2nd master.
- Style Prairie,Traditional
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Programmable Thermostat
- Exterior Features Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- Pool Attached Spa, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Restrictions Other
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water
The charming exterior of this home is only the beginning. As you enter, notice the beautiful architecture of the swirling staircase around the inlaid marble floor. The large executive office has fabulous natural light and wonderful built-ins. Make your way past the wine closet and into the dinning...
MLS ID 14089924
6046 Llano Avenue Dallas, TX