Charming, Craftsman Bungalow in the highly-desirable and historic Lakewood Heights neighborhood! This well-maintained home features hardwood floors throughout, spacious living and dining rooms, and lots of windows throughout the house to let in natural light. The upgraded kitchen has granite counters and an eat-in breakfast area which overlooks the large deck and expansive backyard. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. Large utility room with full-size washer & dryer connections. Gated driveway leads to the detached, two-car garage. Close to Lakewood Village and Trader Joe’s.
- Style Craftsman
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans
- Exterior Features Deck, Gutters, Patio Covered
- Fencing Type Wood
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- Restrictions None
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water
2 bedroom, 1 bath house conveniently situated 3.5 miles from the heart of Downtown Dallas. Close to lower Greenville, Knox Henderson with many restaurants, entertainment and walking distance to Skillman shopping center. White Rock Lake and the YMCA are each only 2 miles away. There are many parks,...
MLS ID 14067260
6151 Richmond Avenue Dallas, TX