What more could you want? Enjoy the moon rise from your courtyard overlooking the creek and wooded greenbelt. Open kitchen-dining-living area with breakfast nook, crown molding, & hand scraped hardwood floors. Large study with many bookshelves. Walk-in wine storage including wine cooler. Large upstairs master has it's own balcony with fantastic views. The other two bedrooms have en suite baths. Centrally located 24 hr. guarded gated community provides lock and leave opportunity or stay and play. Enjoy miles of walking trails, lakes, swimming pool, tennis court, pickle ball court, dog park, and many social activities. Living at it's finest, your search is over!
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 5900
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Guarded Entrance, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Perimeter Fencing, Private Lake/Pond, Tennis
- Exterior Features Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Mosquito Mist System, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Iron
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Interior Features Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Skylights
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water
Beautifully maintained traditional in gated community of Lake Forest. Entry w soaring ceilings is flanked by dining room & office w built-ins. 1 of 3 living areas is off the entry & has see-thru fireplace & wall of windows allowing for abundant light & views of the courtyard w...
MLS ID 14013480
7336 Hill Forest Drive Dallas, TX