This well maintained rancher on a corner lot features a gorgeous designer kitchen with custom cabinetry, quartz counters & stainless tile backsplash, under-cabinet lighting with hidden outlets, plus stainless appliances & gas range, hardwood floors throughout, and ample closet storage. Entertain in the large backyard with newer 1000 SqFt deck and board-on-board privacy fencing. Other updates include double-pane windows (2008), HVAC (2010), and high profile roof (2010). A quick stroll to Kiestwood Trail or Kiest Park, a public 263-acre park offering a mix of nature & sports facilities, including tennis & swimming, with close proximity to the Bishop Arts District, Trinity Groves, and Downtown Dallas.
- Style Ranch,Traditional
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Deck, Lighting System, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Workshop W/Electric
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 4
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Bay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water
Gorgeous home in desirable Kiestwood Historical Homeowners Assc. Beautiful slate entry with commercial grade glass door. Tons of natural light, huge picture windows, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding and fresh paint. Huge open eat-in kitchen with glass front cabinets, granite...
MLS ID 13735255
2849 Southwood Drive Dallas, TX