Must see brick and stone elevation, 4 bedroom home in Travis Ranch! This beautifully maintained floorplan welcomes you with a great entry way and offers a front room that can either be a 4th bedroom or office space. Spacious secondary bedrooms and storage-friendly laundry room. The master suite features ample space, dual sinks, garden tub and a walk-in closet. Kitchen offers multiple prep surfaces, lots of storage, pantry and SS appliances. Dual eating areas include a formal dining room and breakfast nook. The living room is inviting with a wood-burning fireplace as the focal point. Home is close to Lewis Elementary with easy access to 740. Amenities include a swimming pool, hockey rink, and walking paths!
- Association Fee 360
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Club House, Community Pool, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Playground
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Electric Water Heater, Programmable Thermostat, Solar Screens
- Exterior Features Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Interior Features Bay Windows, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
GREAT family home. This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home is ready for a new family. Downstairs you will find 2 large living areas, 2 dining areas and an open kitchen. You will love the 42-inch stained cabinets and the ton of counter space in the kitchen. With all bedrooms upstairs there is that sense of...
MLS ID 13687328
2012 Rains County Road Forney, TX