Comfort and style unite in this adorable single-story Arlington Heights bungalow. Enjoy tranquil mornings and late nights on a covered wrap-around patio overlooking a half circle driveway. The entryway leads to a spacious living and dining area with built-ins. Stainless steel appliances, granite counters and sleek backsplash tile add modern style to a light-and-bright kitchen. Master suite and guest rooms are outfitted with beautiful finishes, including beadboard paneled walls and hardwood floors. Backyard features mature trees and detached one-car garage. Located adjacent to Fort Worth Cultural District, this home is just minutes away from the area's fantastic museums, shopping and dining.
- Style Tudor
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Storm Window(s)
- Exterior Features Gutters, Patio Covered
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces Yes
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- Restrictions No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
You've been looking for a home north of Camp Bowie...where you could walk to meet a friend for coffee, drive through for ice cream, or shop in a small antique store on the Boulevard. Jog to Rivercrest, visit the Kimbell & Modern museums, grab some sushi for dinner ... This lovely home is simple...
MLS ID 14067484
2110 Tremont Avenue Fort Worth, TX