Both comfortable and sensational, this remodeled mid century showplace lends itself to both entertaining and family life. An open entry leads to dramatic living area with soaring ceilings and flooded with natural lighting. Versatile floorplan, 2 sided fireplace separates kitchen from den. Fabulous kitchen with large waterfall Michelangelo granite island, European style En Pointe cabinetry, Wolf sub zero Asko appliances. Breakfast room with French doors leading to wood deck and side yard putting green. Split bedrooms, the master and back bedroom open to private back yard, and there are 4 striking baths. Rarely any sound from traffic on White Settlement while inside the home!
- Style Mid-Century Modern
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Energy Star Appliances, Insulated Doors, Low E Windows, Radiant Barrier
- Exterior Features Deck, Gardens, Lighting System, Patio Open
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
This stately home in Fort Worth’s established Monticello neighborhood sits atop a beautifully manicured lawn. From an elegant entryway decorated by hardwood floors with intricate inlayed patterns, guests enter the home’s spacious living room, complete with stone fireplace and built-in...
MLS ID 13954107
3401 Dorothy Lane Fort Worth, TX