Buyer's financing fell through. Spacious 4 bedroom townhouse with new flooring, fresh paint and fixtures. New roof installed July 2017. Open kitchen with expansive breakfast bar and walk in pantry is perfect for entertaining. Master bedroom downstairs with a 12 x 7 master closet. 3 large bedrooms upstairs for the children and guests with 2nd living area as well. All closets are walk in as well as the under the stairs downstairs closet. Half bath near living room and kitchen for guests. Quiet culdesac with no homes behind. Convenient to schools, new Kroger, Interstate 35 and Loop 820. Sellers' Home Warranty provided by Nations Home Warranty.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 440
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Electric Water Heater, Insulated Doors, Programmable Thermostat
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- Restrictions Deed
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
Absolutely Pristine! 4BR with Master down and loft area upstairs! Kitchen boasts nice island and great black appliances. Rounded corners; 2 inch Blinds, Ceiling Fans, Sprinklers; Security. Great school district; Quick access to shopping, restaurants, historic and cultural districts. Short drive to...
MLS ID 13644148
1312 Saddle Blanket Court Fort Worth, TX