Fresh painted neutral colored bedrooms. Very well maintained single story home. Updates include: within 9 months=wood floors, all lights, sprinkler system, paint, front screen door...last 2 years=appliances. Roof in good shape.
Extensive wood floors from entry, dining, hallways, living and kitchen areas. Carpet in bedrooms and tile in baths and laundry. Crown molding, french drains, rock retaining wall, solar screens, and outside key pad for garage.
Low utility bills.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 500
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Community Pool, Park, Playground, Tennis
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Gas Water Heater, Solar Screens, Thermo Windows
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Fencing Type Vinyl
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
HURRY! Why live anywhere else when you can Live Beautifully in this wonderfully maintain Heritage community home. Walk into a spacious living room with hand scarped hard wood flooring and vaulted ceilings. Cozy up next to a fire while someone is preparing a meal in the open kitchen. Dine near...
MLS ID 13660034
This home is leased until January 31st, 2018. The lease must be honored through that period. AWESOME CAPE COD STYLE HOME! INTERIOR IS VERY NEUTRAL WITH AN OPEN FLOOR PLAN. BREAKFAST ROOM IS IN KITCHEN MEASUREMENT. 2 SECONDARY BEDROOMS HAVE FLEX ROOM OR GAME ROOM BETWEEN. VERY NEAT AND CLEAN....
MLS ID 13672991
Ready to move in and adorable. Great open floorplan with a bonus room upstairs that could be used as a game room or 3rd living area. Walk into the formal living and dining areas then on to the kitchen with island open to family room. Lots of light and storage. Large master with great master...
MLS ID 13633836
5105 Nash Lane Fort Worth, TX