This Secluded Limestone County property is a Must-See Treasure! Beautiful Sunsets! Gorgeous rolling hills with cross-fenced pastures, large trees, 3 Stocked Ponds, natural spring-fed creek and abundant wildlife, plus a cozy 1120 sq. ft., 1 BR, 2 BA, metal fully livable house nestled under Large Trees! Has Stained Concrete floors, Open concept Living, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Oversized Master Bedroom and textured walls. Has Septic and water well, Central Heat & Air and Ceiling Fans. May consider subdividing once. Also has RV hookup. Great place to Live, Hunt, Fish, Ride or just Relax and Get Away! (22.925 Acres, Tract B Sold)
Come Enjoy the Peaceful Country Living at it's best!
- Association Membership None
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Satellite Dish, Storage Building
- Fencing Type Cross Fenced, Partially Fenced
- Restrictions No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities All Weather Road, Asphalt, Gravel/Rock, Outside City Limits, Private Road, Private Sewer, Private Water, Septic, Unincorporated, Well
737 LCR 862 Groesbeck, TX