Beautiful 4-bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2 story home in beautiful Paloma Creek South. Covered patio, 2 car garage, study, upstairs family room, formal dining and eat in kitchen. No carpet downstairs, ceramic tile including wood like tile. Large utility room. Large community pool, playground, and clubhouse are close by. Upstairs carpet replaced in 2017, roof replaced 7 years ago.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 167
- Association Fee Frequency Semi-Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Club House, Community Pool, Playground
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
Located in Little Elm just south of Hwy 380, Paloma Creek is minutes from Lake Lewisville and tons of opportunities for outdoor fun.. Carefully landscaped greenbelts, immaculate clubhouses and pristine pools make this neighborhood a relaxing and charming place to live. Feel right at home with all...
MLS ID 1295912
Trendmaker Homes is excited to be a part of the 1,200 acre master planned community of Paloma Creek.. Ideally located along the US 380 corridor, just west of the Dallas North Tollway, residents enjoy convenient access to the major employers of the area, shopping, dining and entertainment.The family...
MLS ID 1544968
1500 Nighthawk Drive Little Elm, TX