Come home to this beautiful, lightly lived in Beazer Home. This home is the Madison floor plan with the master bedroom on the first level, large study with French doors and bonus storage, large utility room with tons of storage space and large gourmet kitchen that opens into the family room. The second level has three bedrooms, two full baths, one of which being a Jack-n-Jill, media room and bonus room. This home also has a two-car garage with extra storage space, a large covered patio and covered porch. Close proximity to shopping-retail, dining, with easy access to major highways.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 690
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Park
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Bay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
This Quick Move-in home is already under construction and will be available in December.. This Madison home is a 2 story, featuring a grand staircase, private study, formal dining room, two story family room, covered patio and bay window at Master Bedroom and Breakfast Nook. Welcome guests into...
MLS ID 1166811
This Quick Move-in home is already under construction and will be available in January.. This is a 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home on a greenbelt homesite featuring a stone fireplace. Gourmet kitchen boasts granite countertops, undermount sink and upgraded cabinets. Welcome guests into your...
MLS ID 1184558
2405 Truro Drive Mc Kinney, TX