Uniquely charming, Darling-built home in the heart of Tucker Hill. Space in all the right places including fabulous kitchen with island, breakfast bar & ample white cabinetry with glass-front doors. Gleaming hardwoods extend thru the open floor plan. Spacious living area framed by built-in shelving opens to the private patio, blurring the line between indoor and outdoor living. Shiplap wall accents oversized master bedroom. Secondary bedrooms each have walk-in closets. Study with french doors on front of home now serves as formal dining. Garage features built-in storage rack with remote control. Re-discover the magic of days gone by in this amazing one-story in McKinney's most desirable neighborhood.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 321
- Association Fee Frequency Quarterly
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Park, Playground
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Energy Star Appliances, Radiant Barrier, Tankless Water Heater
- Exterior Features Gutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces 2
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- Utilities Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
Live the American Dream in this impeccably designed home with great open floor plan and beautifully remodeled kitchen featuring white bead board cabinets, upgraded hardware, beautiful granite, gas cooktop, and Viking appliances. The gorgeous hardwood floors carry on throughout most of the main...
MLS ID 13583724
This is your opportunity to live in the prestigious subdivision of Tucker Hill and attend Prosper schools. This is a perfect home and ready for move in. It is stunning and has the best 1 story open floor plan perfect for entertaining. The split bedrooms are perfect for privacy. Living space is...
MLS ID 13641331
7101 Ripley Street Mc Kinney, TX