Beautiful ranch of approximately 345 acres in the same family since the 19th century! Meyers Branch of the Brazos River runs through property. Stock tanks. Handsome native trees including post oak, burr oak, live oak and mesquite. Good cover for game. Old homestead and double garage are not habitable. Barn could be used. Picturesque land of native grasses. Proposed tax exemption $502 for 2017. Current hunting lease expires April 9,2018. Beautiful drive from the Metroplex through the northern tip of the Hill Country. Short drive to Possum Kingdom Lake from the property.
From Breckenridge, take FM 578 to Carmack Road in Northeast Throckmorton County. Left 3.5 miles. Sign on right.
- Association Membership None
- Exterior Features Stable/Barn
- Fencing Type Barbed Wire, Partially Fenced
- Restrictions Surface Lease(s), Unknown Encumbrance(s)
- Utilities Dirt, No City Services, No Sewer, No Water, Outside City Limits, Unincorporated
2312 Carmack Road No City, TX