Ready to build 2 acre lot located in the High Point Ranch subdivision in Rockwall County. This 2 acre lot is one of the few lots available for sale with trees and is located in the back of the sub-division. It partially backs up to a 'privately owned reserve' area. Instead of facing another house, this lot faces the trees of the neighbor’s backyard across the street. This subdivision is easily accessible to I-30, I-80 and I-20. The minimum square footage to build is 2200 square feet, although many of the homes in the subdivision exceed that minimum. Horses are allowed in this community.
- Association Fee 300
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Jogging Path/Bike Path, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- Restrictions Deed, No Mobile Home
- Utilities Aerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Concrete
311 Wilderness Trail Royse City, TX