Rare lakefront property on .42 acres adjoins natural sand beach, magnificent lake views from inside & out. Wooded paths on adjoining never-to-be developed federal lands. Gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops, large island & lots of storage. 3 living areas, 4 full bathrooms. Hand-scraped hardwood floors, high ceilings, multi-room sound system. Country sized living & dining room. 3 bedrooms, plus 2 office areas designed to convert to bedrooms or media room. Large first-floor lakeview master bedroom, bath & tiered closet. Second master suite with private entrance. Extra-deep garage with overhead storage system & floored attic.
Buyer to verify schools, HOA fees, and all information herein.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 800
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Club House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Park, Playground
- Exterior Features Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Metal
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Interior Features Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Window Coverings
- Restrictions Deed
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities, Well
401 Paradise Cove Shady Shores, TX