WOW, shows like a model home. across from park. pavilion, sand volleyball and exercise park. Large family room with fireplace that opens to the massive kitchen with breakfast bar. Master retreat with sitting area, Media room, New board on board fence less than 1 years old, covered patio with lights. deck wonderful back yard with walk-ways. Owner has home warranty in place. Great kitchen with large walk-in pantry. Plantation sutters on most windows. Guest bedroom downstairs could be used as a 2nd office or study. Hot water heater less that a year old, New B on B fence, new roof, Flagstone. wood & Tile floors downstairs. new windows across front of house.
Priced to sell.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 425
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Energy Saving Features Double Pane Windows, Gas Water Heater
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Deck, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Interior Features High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
5424 Rockwood Drive The Colony, TX