This wonderful townhome has an exposed brick wall that extends to the second floor. You will find a living room, formal dining room and a den with a wet bar downstairs. Along with the kitchen that has great counter space for preparing meals and there are french doors in the breakfast nook that lead out to the fenced patio area. A perfect place to entertain friends or family. This townhouse is also in a great location close to its Carrollton ISD schools, parks, shopping, and dining plus easy access to George Bush.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 180
- Association Fee Frequency Monthly
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Club House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool
- Energy Saving Features 12 Inch+ Attic Insulation, Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Energy Star Appliances, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier
- Exterior Features Gutters, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Storage Building
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Utilities All Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
Attention Investors! Leased until Feb 2020 for $1500 per mo. Well maintained with HVAC replaced in 2017, foundation in 2016. HoA take care of exterior so maintenance is a breeze! Great layout in a highly sought after neighborhood. Updated kitchen with new backsplash, granite counters, SS...
MLS ID 14030991
2039 Clubview Drive Carrollton, TX