White Rock Lake Cottage with views of the lake from your front yard! This cozy home features hardwood floors, a wood burning fireplace, an eat-in kitchen and vintage built-ins in the dining room. The large, fenced yard has mature shade trees and is the perfect size for entertaining and cook outs. Located on The Peninsula, a wonderful lake-side neighborhood (often referred to as little Austin), this home is close to views of the best sunsets in Dallas. Enjoy biking, jogging, kayaking, tennis and the dog park. The Bath House Cultural Center is also in the neighborhood - walk to plays, art exhibits, dance performances and concerts. Retreat living in the heart of Dallas!
Just 12 minutes to downtown Dallas!
- Association Membership None
- Community Features Boat Ramp, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Marina, Park, Playground, Tennis
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces Yes
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Bay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- Restrictions No Smoking, No Sublease, No Waterbeds
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water
9451 Tarleton Street Dallas, TX