Charming bungalow in the heart of the Cultural District! The original hardwood floors gleam in the flood of natural light. A huge finished attic space with dramatic ceilings, closet, storage, and built in seating is a third bedroom, second living area, playroom, study or whatever you want it to be! The sweet kitchen is filled with afternoon sun and opens to a huge backyard. Screened and energy efficient windows were installed throughout for great cross breezes!
A must see!! LOCATION!!!
- Style Traditional
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Low E Windows
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es)
- Fencing Type Rock/Stone, Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
Charming 1940's bungalow in highly sought after Arlington Heights. Conveniently located near Fort Worth's cultural district, Dickies Arena, Botanical gardens and 7th street. Pass the time on the large front porch shaded by an old pecan tree or under the backyard pergola. Recently updated kitchen...
MLS ID 14042616
3934 Collinwood Avenue Fort Worth, TX