MLS# 14058967 - Built by Antares Homes - Ready Now! ~ Wood flooring in common areas + separate study! Perfect for guests, two bedrooms are housed in a private wing, both with access to a full bath and linen closet. The master suite is located at the rear of the home and is accessible through a small walkway for complete privacy and seclusion. Enjoy a beautiful window seat that overlooks the backyard, plus a stunning master bath with walk-in shower, dual vanities, garden tub with ledges, linen closet and an enormous walk-in closet. The kitchen offers ample storage, a walk-in pantry and large island. It is open to the breakfast nook with window seat, which flows through to the family room..
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 385
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Energy Saving Features 13-15 SEER AC, Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Energy Star Appliances, Foam Insulation, Gas Water Heater, High Efficiency Water Heater, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier, Smart Electric Meter, Turbines, Variable Speed HVAC
- Exterior Features Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Metal, Wood
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
MLS# 14004341 - Built by Antares Homes - June completion! ~ From the foyer, you get a view of the windows in the family room that reveal a sizable patio with ample space to create an outdoor living area. Great memories will be made on lazy summer days while enjoying your huge covered front porch....
MLS ID 14004341
MLS# 14004313 - Built by Antares Homes - June completion! ~ Wood Floors! Covered Patio! Fireplace! From the welcoming brick & stone outside to the gorgeous modern details inside, this home will make you feel like royalty! Natural light floods the foyer, study, dining room, & open living...
MLS ID 14004313
5408 Quiet Woods Trail Fort Worth, TX