Move in ready and beautifully updated David Weekley home. Open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Includes high ceilings, wood blinds, crown molding, and plenty of windows and natural light. Large eat in kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and large bar that's open to the living area. Spacious living area with gas fireplace, hardwood floors, and double doors that open to a fully screened patio. The master suite includes a large bedroom with space for a sitting area, and master bath with jetted tub, separate shower, and large master closet. Second living area perfect for game room or office. Top of the line HVAC system installed in 2018. Home near trails leading to Acadia Park.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 66
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Community Features Greenbelt, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Park, Tennis
- Energy Saving Features 16+ SEER AC, Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans, Gas Water Heater, Insulated Doors, Programmable Thermostat, Solar Screens, Storm Door(s), Variable Speed HVAC
- Exterior Features Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces Yes
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Humidifier
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- Utilities All Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
Welcome home!! This fabulous move-in ready home is located on a corner lot in The Preserve section of Park Glen neighborhood with an amazing view of the greenbelt! This property features laminate wood floors, formal dining room, a large kitchen with a bar top, island and walk-in pantry. Upstairs...
MLS ID 14039680
Nice two story home located in a cul de sac on an oversized lot! Updated kitchen with granite, backsplash, under mount lighting and new sink! New carpet 2018! Kitchen is open to family dining and living area! Living area has a vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace! Wall of windows over look private...
MLS ID 14000121
5325 Stillwater Drive Fort Worth, TX