MLS# 13996607 - Built by Antares Homes - May completion! ~ Wood Floors! Gas Cooking! Stone and beautiful brick greet you as you enter this home with 3 spacious bedrooms & 2 full baths. Includes a formal dining room. Wood flooring unifies the open kitchen, breakfast area, and family room. The light-color kitchen tile back splash is accented by the beautiful 3cm granite counter tops and rich 42' cabinets. These details are echoed as you continue into the master bath which features similar cabinets within the dual sink vanity and a accent tile on the shower and luxurious garden tub. When you need to work, the included study is a perfect sunny retreat to make sure you get all your To-Do's done.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 200
- Association Fee Frequency Annual
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Energy Saving Features 12 Inch+ Attic Insulation, 13-15 SEER AC, Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Electric Water Heater, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Water Heater, High Efficiency Water Heater, Insulated Doors, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier, Smart Electric Meter, Turbines, Variable Speed HVAC
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Metal, Wood
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- Utilities City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
MLS# 13994078 - Built by Antares Homes - May completion! ~ Covered Patio! Wood Floors! Large kitchen complete has plenty of storage, a walk-in pantry and island bench. It is open to a breakfast nook with built-in window seat and walk-out to the patio, and the family room. Located at the rear of...
MLS ID 13994078
MLS# 13999589 - Built by Antares Homes - April completion! ~ Covered patio! Wood-look tile planks in foyer, dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook & family room! Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, lots of cabinetry and island. The open-floor concept flows from the main areas to the sizable family...
MLS ID 13999589
6341 Red Cliff Drive Fort Worth, TX