One story, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home. Open floor plan has kitchen with large laundryroom with shelves. Coat closet on left beside the bedroom when you enter the house. The bedrooms are located at a good distance apart to allow better privacy. From the backyard's view, you can see that it's very far from other houses.
It's a very quiet neighborhood within walking distance of Lonestar Elem.
Located in a convenient area that is near I-35, shopping center, restraunts, park and great Keller schools.
House needs some fixing with tender, loving care.
All information are reliable but not guaranteed. Buyers and the agents to verify all information.
- Style Traditional
- Association Fee 23
- Association Fee Frequency Monthly
- Association Membership Mandatory
- Exterior Features Gutters, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Interior Features Window Coverings
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water
8824 Chaps Avenue Fort Worth, TX