Located in the heart of Old Highland Park near Dallas Country Club and within the award-winning Armstrong School District, this stunning 1920’s traditional combines modern luxuries with the original charm of this historic home. The approximately 3,803-square foot residence offers 2 stories, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths, 4 gathering areas, 2 dining areas, 2 fireplaces, a balcony with fireplace, pool, side veranda, covered terrace with fireplace and a 2 car garage. The fabulous 2-story, 2-bedroom, 1.5 baths, living room and wet bar quarters holds an additional 1,155 square feet and the covered terrace encompasses another 140 square feet. Masterfully renovated by Underwood Custom Homes and Designed by Angela Thompson.
- Style Traditional
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Gas Water Heater
- Exterior Features Attached Grill, Balcony, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Mosquito Mist System, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Automatic Gate, Metal, Rock/Stone, Wood
- Fireplaces 2
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features Bay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Paneling, Plantation Shutters, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- Pool Cabana, Cleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Utilities Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
Nestled in Old Highland Park on a heavily treed oversized 80x208 lot, is an award winning 1964 contemporary by architect James Pratt. Lovingly maintained, this fabulously designed home also features stained glass by artist Octavio Medellin. This mid-century modern features soaring ceilings with...
MLS ID 13979976
3649 Maplewood Avenue Highland Park, TX