Wonderful classic home on one of the best blocks in Highland Park! Steps from the DCC and within walking distance of HP Village, this home, built by George Lewis is sited on a gorgeous landsaped and treed lot. Pretty formals with arched openings, tall windows, and hardwood flooring throughout. The kitchen has an island, stainless appliances, and plenty of work space.Adjacent breakfast room.Family room with fireplace and wall of french doors overlooking slate patio and large rear yard. Downstairs bedroom and full bath. Master and 3 additional bedrooms up, one of which makes great study too.Master bedroom is a peaceful retreat and bath is newly remodeled. 3 car garage with wonderful quarters and full bath above.
- Style Traditional
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Gas Water Heater, Storm Window(s)
- Exterior Features Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Gardens, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces 2
- Garage Spaces 3
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- Utilities Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
Designed by renowned architect Larry Boerder, this stunning custom Highland Park French residence is nestled on a 75-wide frontage lot across from Hackberry Creek. Boasting sophisticated chic interiors, the 3-story manse showcases spacious gathering areas with elegant proportions, gleaming...
MLS ID 13966928
Classic home in heart of HP, transitional Italian design paired with exceptional craftsmanship. Completed by Gage Homes in 2006 and completely renovated to the chicest level by current owners, includes five bedrooms, five full baths, two half baths, billiards room, paneled study and game room....
MLS ID 13928765
3836 Maplewood Avenue Highland Park, TX