80 acres, quiet and secluded yet conveniently located 10 minutes from the Weatherford Courthouse and only 45 minutes from Downtown Fort Worth. Stunning views! Approximately 50 acres planted in coastal grass and cross fenced, currently used for cattle grazing and hay production, but property use options are extensive. There are 4 ponds one in each pasture and a seasonal creek with mature Oak trees. Abundant wildlife for hunting. Small home and two barns are also located on the property, value is in land.
Area Photo on Tax Records is Incorrect! Please see photos included for accurate Land Area Photo please.
- Association Membership None
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es), Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Fencing Type Barbed Wire, Cross Fenced
- Restrictions No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities No City Services, Well
1949 Crystal Lane Weatherford, TX