SIZE DOES MATTER...When you can own this 5535 sf Victorian home built in 1896 in Whitewright close to in town merchants, churches and schools. HOME SCHOOL?...Not a problem! LARGE FAMILY?...Not a problem!
This home offers a space for everyone with large rooms,original hardwoods,updated double pane windows , 1 WBFP and 2 decorative. Plumbed for gas and dual staircases that are just few of the very attractive features in this home. Current owners have updated many areas over the years yet you can still add your own touch to call it home. Call for more details are there are too many to list. Pool in the backyard is not functional and property is sold AS IS. MOTIVATED SELLER IS ENTERTAINING ALL OFFERS !!
- Style Victorian
- Association Membership None
- Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Double Pane Windows, Gas Water Heater
- Exterior Features Covered Porch(es)
- Fencing Type Wood
- Fireplaces 3
- Garage Spaces 2
- Heating Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Window Unit
- Interior Features Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Other
- Pool Other
- Restrictions Other
- Utilities City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Well
410 Walnut Street Whitewright, TX